Monday, December 21, 2009

I have wrinkles by my eye bags, what cream should I use?

Last week was final week and I barely slept. That showed b/c my eye bags became puffy and dark. I used tons of concealer but didn' help much. Then a few days later I got some wrinkles by my eye bags and I am trying to get rid of them.


Since final week is over, I will obviously sleep more now. But as for now, what cream do I use to get rid of these dark, wrinkled eye bags?I have wrinkles by my eye bags, what cream should I use?
Preparation H, seriously.I have wrinkles by my eye bags, what cream should I use?
Try some oil of olay, or noxema
I use Cliniques intensive eye treatment and apply it day and night. It has seem to be working for me to get rid of the dark cirlcles and wrinkles.
Preparation H. It sounds disgusting but it works
I find a regimen of vitamin e oil mixed with your fave cream and taking vitamin e helps that.


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment