Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best drugstore cream to get rid of under eye wrinkles?

I'm only 17 but i have under eye wrinkles from squinting and pulling on my eyes and they REALLY bother me. so what is a good cream to get rid of them?What is the best drugstore cream to get rid of under eye wrinkles?
Since your still young, you should try an anti-aging cream. There are a lot of different ones at the drug store, but I highly recommend dermology. I found a link that is providing a 1 month sample for free, so you should try it out and see if it works for you.





Best of luck!What is the best drugstore cream to get rid of under eye wrinkles?
Burt's bee serum with attar of rose! They should be available in regular drug stores. Not too expensive.





Get enough sleep and drink a lot of water. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment