Friday, December 25, 2009

I鈥檓 only 22 and i feel like I鈥檓 starting to get wrinkles under my eyes, any good eye creams or ideas? Thanks

I am 29 and have the same issues, they started early it seems... possibly from enjoying too much outdoors and sunshine.





What a friend recommended to me about six months ago has worked better than all the $20 - $30 products in the stores for that express purpose, wrinkle removers, night creams... I've tried at least six brands... wasted my money really.





What I use now, only lightened my pocketbook by $9, and it has been the best investment in my beauty, ever.





It is Gold Bond's ';Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion'; It is sitting very modestly with all the other lotions, but it has been mis stocked in my opinion. It is a very well kept secret, for it has never been sold out when I go back to buy more.





A tip: Buy the bigger $9 bottle, it lasts nearly forever, it doesn't take much at all to reap rewards either.





I also use it on my feet, hands, knees and elbows... my neck and any other spots that seem to need nourishment.





It is fantastic, and in the short time I have used it, I've seen remarkable results. All the deep grooves and lines caused over time have spread out and are nearly invisible now, not to mention that my face feels so soft, so nice. I have gotten numerous compliments on how much younger I look now, and asked what I've done differently.





So I'm sharing this newfound knowledge with you, that you might pass it on to someone else... such is the way of kindness.





Have a Happy New Year, and I hope you find the answer you are looking for!I鈥檓 only 22 and i feel like I鈥檓 starting to get wrinkles under my eyes, any good eye creams or ideas? Thanks
Go to a Drug Store!I鈥檓 only 22 and i feel like I鈥檓 starting to get wrinkles under my eyes, any good eye creams or ideas? Thanks
I'm 22, too, and noticed the same about a year ago. I used a mild under eye gel from Garnier for several months, but it was not doing much for me. Hence, I switched to another by Nature's Secrets, and I think it's OK. We're still young, so we don't really need anything too heavy on our skin. Just use something light to moisturise the area well, but use it at least once everyday.





Good Luck!
I wouldnt waste your time going to a drug store. Most of the things at drug stores, are junk, and they never work. If you worried about something on your face, every time you look in the mirror you will worry about it. I suggest that you go to a dermatologist. This will solve your problem. Or look into some good quality creams, that may be pricely. You can talk to your dermatologist about this with out going in, possibly. Or research online.
You'll notice small things changing about your skin each year. Relax. It's all normal, and you're probably the only one noticing. I used to stress over getting wrinkles, but in a way I'm looking forward to it now. (There are some awfully beautiful people with wrinkles.) I think of it this way: I'm going to wrinkle. I can slow it down, maybe, but I can't stop it. So, since I'm going to wrinkle, I'm going to choose where I'm going to have the wrinkles. What I mean is that if I frown a lot, I will have frown lines. If I smile a lot, I will have crow's feet (awful name for smile lines). They say that the face you have at fifty is the face you deserve to have. You've spent your life making the faces that have added up to where the wrinkles are located. So, I say accept that you're going to get wrinkles. Just choose where they are going to be.
If you are 22 and getting wrinkles, its probably just very surface stuff causing lines, like dry skin. Use aloe on your face every day, like Fruit of the Earth. If you have dry skin, you can of course get a much thicker moisturizer or eye cream. Also, don't sleep on your face as that causes wrinkles (guilty!).





However, if that doesn't work after a while, and you really want to do something about it, I'd find a mild alpha hydroxy cleanser and lotion. It is recommended by dermatologists for anti-aging. You can see some products at www.alphahydrox.com.





Also, I'm not sure if you use a concealer, but some concealers can actually create or accentuate any wrinkles under your eyes. You may need a new one if you find that yours is causing lines.
Get plenty of sleep, drink filtered water, watch your stress levels (know when to say yes and no to things.), watch your diet, learn to relax and calm down (especially if you get hyper.), focus on the good not the bad, and choose an eye cream that will be agreeable with your skin type. Be careful when putting makeup on. Cucumbers are good eye pads especially when you use a facial mask.





Eye cream alone won't reduce signs of ageing because there are many factors that contribute to winkles and most of all it's how we take care of ourselves. Heredity is one of them. You can spend a ton of money on cosmetics alone but your over all health is important to consider besides eye cream.





I would recommend going to cosmetic counters and checking out what eye creams are out there and trying them or ask for free samples that way you can try before you buy mainly because your skin may be different from mine or any one else's.





Try a number of products to see which results you find from any of them. If you have sensitive skin then you may want something more fragrance free. Also check the list of ingredients that are listed in eye creams and find one that you would want to put on your face. Do your own research and see what is best for you.





More reading





http://www.prevention.com/category/1,,s1鈥?/a>


http://www.alive.com/2a32a6.php


http://cosmetics.suite101.com/article.cf鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment