Monday, December 21, 2009

Best anti wrinkle cream for face and eyes ? what ingredients is most important ?

Hi Lily,





Out of all the wrinkle cream products I tried, I like Athena 7 Minute Lift the best, but 2 of my friends like Lifecell wrinkle


cream better.





I liked the Athena cream because it gave me a lift in my skin, got rid of bags under the eyes, crow's feet and forehead lines. It worked in 7 minutes - as the name says (I was kind of surprised!)





http://www.wrinklecreamsreview.com/athena-wrinkle-cream-review/





My friend who had dry skin found the Lifecell worked better as it made the wrinkles gone but also made her face look smoother and more glowing. It works within about 60 seconds - has ingredients that reflect light.





http://www.wrinklecreamsreview.com/lifecell-wrinkle-cream/





The ingredients are different in both. You can read more about them at this review site I found these creams from.





Anyway, I was impressed. Hope this helps!Best anti wrinkle cream for face and eyes ? what ingredients is most important ?
your best bet is a prescription strength retinoid (like tazorac or retin-A micro.) these are the strongest topicals for reducing fine lines %26amp; wrinkles. you can add an alpha or beta hydroxy acid daily to your regimen (in cleanser or cream form.) the sun is a wrinkle producer so you must use sunscreen (spf 20) every day of the year, rain or shine.


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment