Friday, December 25, 2009

Can i use retina cream for under eye wrinkles?

I am not sure about the answer to your question. But I can tell you about a product I use. It is called Clinical Eye Lift from AVON. It takes away dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles from the upper and lower part of your eye. Works great. I had really bad circles and was slowly starting to see signs of wrinkles. Here's the website where I got mine.


www.avonrepresentative.com/


brandihumphrey check it out. It works great.Can i use retina cream for under eye wrinkles?
use oil of olay's eye cream its great i have itCan i use retina cream for under eye wrinkles?
Yes you can, but it might be a little drying, so I suggest you use a good eye cream around the eyes on top of the Retin A.





Works great though as it plumps up the skin, by stimulating the collagen and elastin in the deeper layers and increases cell turnover, giving you younger, fresher, smoother skin.





Good luck : )
I would say NO. I used retin a on my face and it dried up my face very bad, skin under eye area is very sensitive and I would not use it there. I am using ';firming eye cream'; by Mary Kay for under eye and I am loving it. It firms, brightens, provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes fine lines and wrinkles


http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/l鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment