Monday, December 21, 2009

Best wrinkle cream for under your eyes?

i have some wrinkles under my eyes, and i really wanna get rid of them because when i apply eyeliner it makes them look really big so if you can help;ill love you forever!Best wrinkle cream for under your eyes?
There's a similar question I just answered. I have this same problem. One of the best and only ways to improve wrinkles is using retinol. I use Roc Multi-correxion eye treatment. I got it at CVS, you can also get it at walgreens. I chose this one because of positive online reviews and plus the fact that retinol is listed early in the ingredients list. If it's down near the bottom, it's buried in the ingredients and won't do much good. I also use Nutra-Luxe MD's puffy eyes, dark circle eliminator. It is only available online. I got it at CVS.com These two products combined contain a lot of the ingredients dermatologists recommend for this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment