Friday, December 25, 2009

Good cream for eye wrinkles..?

Hi,


I wanted to know if anybody out there has tried a really good cream that has really worked for them... I am only 22 years old, yet I have really bad eye wrinkles and people think I am much older then I actually am because of them (I don't have wrinkles anywhere else) I've used a lot of acne creams (because of my struggle with acne so I think that may be the reason why I got them at such a early age) I've tried Olay ($29) and Lancome (around $35) and both were really small jars and I never noticed ANY I mean ANY results. I really don't want to spend another fortune w/o knowing it will work. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!Good cream for eye wrinkles..?
Depending on how bad your wrinkles are i have 2 suggestions. You can try the replenishing eye cream or the vitamin c + wild yam treatment both by Artistry. You have to use them everyday for at least 6 weeks to see results (as with any anti aging product) but the best part about these products (besides being clinically proven) is the guarantee offered. You have 6 months to try them and if you don't absolutely love them you can get a full refund! So definitely check them out and if you have any questions let me know!





http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com/Good cream for eye wrinkles..?
Yoga is natural treatment n permanent.Besides this better do Eye


exercise ie., close your eyes with pressure/force n open (do this 10 to 15 times daily.)
  • bad girls club
  • over the counter cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment