Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm 25. Are any of these creams good for me to avoid ' smile lines and under eye wrinkle?(Please note the deta

I'm 25 and have a normal skin type.


My skin used to be oily when I was a teenager but now I can categorize my skin in dry than oily type.





I have noticed I'm getting little wrinckles under my eyes and I want to avoid them too. I have a very sensitive skin and I think I'm getting both smile line around my mouth and some little winckles under my eyes. I have'nt yet used any moisturing or under eye cream, but I want to use them from now...





I want to know what are the good products for my case and in my age(25-26) ....for ' under eye' and 'moituring (specially for smile lines)' and when and how should I apply them.





1. Is ' Lierac' under eye cream a good one? ( I want it to be effective for my age, not too strong though.)


2. I have these CLINIQUE creams ... Are they good for me? and if so, how and when should I apply them to my skin? and what are they good for? What is your idea about using them for'moisturizing' or 'under eye' or etc (?) in my case?





a)LANCOME. Absolute Replenishing cream.(ABSOLUE)


b)CLINIQUE total turnaround visible skin renewer.


c)CLINIQUE deep comfort body butter(Intensively replenishing. Wraps dryness-prone spots and the body all over in soothing,penetrating moisture.I'm 25. Are any of these creams good for me to avoid ' smile lines and under eye wrinkle?(Please note the deta
This site sells all natural makeup that is healthy for your skin and keeps you looking younger. It also sells products approved by the FDA as getting rid of 40 to 80% of wrinkles. http://eanderson10.qhealthbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment