Friday, December 25, 2009

Ok. So I need wrinkle cream for under my eyes.

I have fine lines under my eyes. Plus I need cream for my under eye darkness and and puffiness. Can you please help? I will use anything that works very well.Ok. So I need wrinkle cream for under my eyes.
http://www.target.com/Olay-Age-Defying-A鈥?/a>





that was anti wrinkle cream


Ok. So I need wrinkle cream for under my eyes.
Go to www.makeupalley.com. They have user reviews on every beauty product ever made. I always consult that before purchasing anything. you can search by product type, I found the eyecream I currently use that way. I use Arbonne by the way.
Yes I know of a product I used my self and still use. Go to www.adamandeveskincare.com, and look up the under eye dark circle treatment. It has 2 products in it. One is the serum for the discoloration and the other is the cream that is for the eyes. It works great, it does not dry the skin or irritate it, but you must have patients, as it is not happening over night. The products are natural and do not use harsh chemicals, so you can see an improvement in about 4 weeks. Good luck Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment