Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can anyone recommend an exceptional eye cream that works for fine lines and wrinkles?

I am a 46 year old female, don't smoke, and the wrinkles are getting worse and worse as I age. Thanks!Can anyone recommend an exceptional eye cream that works for fine lines and wrinkles?
I use and love Arbonne Re9 Eye cream!! It has helped with the bags under and above my eyes and the fine line around eyes are almost gone!! Arbonne has been the best thing I have ever done for my skin!!Can anyone recommend an exceptional eye cream that works for fine lines and wrinkles?
Regenerist from Olay or Mary Kay.
mary kay
olay its mega good for my mom
With my personal experience I would recommend you use zenmed's stretta which is an all natural herbal formula and works very well for removing stretch marks, wrinkles, fine lines and laughing lines. I used it post pregnancy and in three weeks time the stretch marks around my waist were invisible.
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
  • bad girls club
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment