Friday, December 25, 2009

What is a really fast and good eye cream for upper lid wrinkles? ASAP!!?

ok so wearing make-up is against my religion but i do it anyways. if my dad sees me wearing it- im dead. so i always have to wash it off like after school before he comes home. and i have to do it fast. so i've been taking off my make-up like this for about 6 years now and my eyes have to pay the price. I GOT TERRIBLE UPPER LID WRINKLES. i freaked out after noticing because they appeared very quikly and now im trying to get rid of them. how can i tighten the skin up there. anyone know some really really good products?? HELP!!What is a really fast and good eye cream for upper lid wrinkles? ASAP!!?
apply some ponds cream,a daily use of this helps rejuvenate your facial skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment