Friday, December 25, 2009

Best wrinkle cream or lotion for around a guy's eyes?

also best value?Best wrinkle cream or lotion for around a guy's eyes?
According to an Oprah show the ONLY thing that can slow down ageing is things with Alpha Hydroxy in it. To actually get rid of the wrinkles you'd have to do botox or some other kind of injected filler.Best wrinkle cream or lotion for around a guy's eyes?
No really raters.. this is true. Do a search on The Oprah Winfrey Show + Alpha-Hydroxy Acid. You'll get all the info you need. Report Abuse

I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





http://www.AbsoulteBeauty.com Report Abuse

Preparation H hemmorhoidial cream, I know it's sounds crazy as hell but I used to be a clerk at a drug store and women would buy it all the time and tell me it was for their facial wrinkles. Several of the women were frequent shoppers and I could see the change after a few weeks. I'm also a medic and have found nothing that indicated otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment