Monday, December 21, 2009

What wrinkle cream works best on eyes?

Oil of Olay..KWhat wrinkle cream works best on eyes?
I went through the exact same thing. I tried various products and did tons of research online before I found Oil of Olay was basically giving their product away for free.





http://www.AbsoulteBeauty.com Report Abuse
What wrinkle cream works best on eyes?
Believe it or not, I have heard that Preparation-H tightens the skin around the eye area. I have tried it and it does work. You have to use it consistently. It's not a permanent remedy to remove wrinkles.





I have can also vouch for Oil of Olay lotion. I have been using it for years and it seems to work for me..





Another possibility is Shea Butter. I have heard this also works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment