Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm almost 55 - what's the best eye cream for puffiness and wrinkles?

try that new oil of olay derma pod!I'm almost 55 - what's the best eye cream for puffiness and wrinkles?
Hands down the re9 regime by Arbonne - it's the best anti aging on the market - and heading world wide.


It's pure and natural and the results for me (I am 39) have been really effective.. from a deep wrinkle on the forehead (almost gone) to puffy eyes (the eye serum/lift is like an instant face lift).. anyway - couldn't be happier it's worth every dime.I'm almost 55 - what's the best eye cream for puffiness and wrinkles?
To take care of eye puffiness, use Preperation H. I know it sounds weird, but it works.
olay definity foam!!! works great.
  • bad girls club
  • over the counter cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment