Friday, December 25, 2009

Do those eye creams really help reduce wrinkles and puffiness?

How long does it take to see results? I have wrinkles under my eyes and I've been using Olay eye cream for a week with no visible results.Do those eye creams really help reduce wrinkles and puffiness?
AVON has great products the anew clinical Eye Lift works wonders in about a week





to shop online go to


http://www.youravon.com/monicasaldanaDo those eye creams really help reduce wrinkles and puffiness?
BEAUTICONTROL CARRY THIS PRODUCT FOR THE EYES THE NAME IS TIGHT EYED EYE FIRMING COMPLEX OR REGENERATION GOLD EYE REPAIR THIS TWO YOU CAN CHOICE AND IS THE BEST WORK VERY WELL. I FOUND IN THIS WEBSITE AND YOU CAN SHOP ONLINE.
I think you need to wait alot longer then a week to notice any results.Give it some time before you give up on it.
they did mine and im not using olay but a japanese made eye cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment