Monday, December 21, 2009

Best over the counter cream that minimizes wrinkles around the eye?

What is it and where do I get it? Mary Kay, Lancome, what????Best over the counter cream that minimizes wrinkles around the eye?
Any cream that irritates the skin and induces swelling will help to minimize wrinkles around the eyes.





You might want to try improving the health of the cells to keep your skin healthy. Healthy skin doesn't age as fast as chemically irritated skin that has been artificially swollen. This is like little stretch marks around your eyes making the wrinkles and fine lines more noticable when you aren't using the products that induce irritation and swelling.Best over the counter cream that minimizes wrinkles around the eye?
I'd start with Mary Kay - these products are affordable and returnable (if you don't like it, or have a problem with it, and have used less than half the product), unlike pretty much anything else. I have been using Mary Kay for about 18 years, and my skin looks great in spite of the sun damage of my youth.
I like Olay Definity for Eyes. You may also want to try Wal-Mart's brand ';equate'; eye cream, it has retinol for wrinkles and anti-oxidants. Definity is a bit more expensive but worth it. Reduces puffiness, wrinkles, and discolorations.





You can find it in any mass supermarket or drug chain. Take care,


Andrea in NJ
My secret weapons is clinique. If we are talking about just morning/ stress related bags and puffyness use their ';all about eyes'; cream.


For anti-aging i use their repairwear day and night creams. for deeper lines like forehead i use their Repairwear Deep Wrinkle Concentrate for Face and Eye.


not to sound corny or like an info-mercial, but this stuff is the only thing that i could see a visible difference.


good luck.
I've tried a lot but the one I like best is Murad Vitamin C cream. It's expensive but I've had people ask me when I've used it if I had surgery.
This isn't made specifically for the eye area, but Eucerin Plus Intensive lotion seems to be helping me. I pat it around the eye area at night %26amp; in the morning my skin looks better (I'm 35). I also like Avon hydrofirm eye cream for day time. Weleda Skin food supposedly works well also, but I personally haven't tried it. You can also check out makeupalley.com for other reviews. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment