Friday, December 25, 2009

Best under-eye creams for puffiness and wrinkles?

I'm only 16, but my eyes are aging way too fast. They've got these huge bags under them along with wrinkles. To make things worse, I have very dry, sensitive skin and eyes, so anything I put anywhere near my eyes only makes them worse. If anyone knows of any creams that have worked for them in these areas, that would be fantastic.Best under-eye creams for puffiness and wrinkles?
April, beleive me none of the creams really work. They may benefit temporarily, and the moment you start using you'll be back to square one.





Trust me you'll only waste money. I tried even the most expensive brands. I got the Chanel under-eye cream, she guaranteed me that I'll feel difference in 15 days itself (charges me $100 for a very small amount), but there was not much difference even after 3 months and now its the same.





I then tried La Prarie, strongly recommended my friend. I paid $220 for a cream that lasts only a month, n noop it did me no wonders.





I now drink coconut water, green tea and fresh juices. Sometime use cucumber slices under my eyes, let it stay for a while and it does a decent job at almost no cost.





Eat healthy, be happy dont be stressed out, sleep well and on time. Thats the best way.





If you really still want some cream, which u'd need to moisturise, SUKI is good. But dont waste money on the so-called magical creams, because nothing worksBest under-eye creams for puffiness and wrinkles?
If you are not already doing so, make sure to wear sunglasses on sunny days and apply sunscreen daily, rain or shine. It's also important to get plenty of rest and drink lots of water. Implementing these small changes can make a world of difference.
go to walgreens in all the make up section and they have like green and yellow tinted conclear and i am prety sure if you get the yellow it is used to cover up the bags and wrinkles
vichy eye cream is the best eye cream





it is so so amzing





give it a try





here it is





http://lipstickpowdernpaint.com/wp-conte鈥?/a>
It's all up to the specific person in question. Some things work better for some people than others. Try some free samples out and go from there.
AVON sells pretty good cremes

No comments:

Post a Comment