Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Iam starting to get little lines around my eyes is any creams people would say are good to get rid of wrinkles

iam starting to get a few lines around my eyes i was wondering what people have used to get rid od wrinkles , what creams they find best and also about botox if its for any wrinkles and the price it cpst approx thanks a tonIam starting to get little lines around my eyes is any creams people would say are good to get rid of wrinkles
try an in office acid peel.The results can be great and be prepared you will look horrible for a week and there is some peeling involved but I got one two years ago and loved the results but really you should plan to do it when you have your vacation as it looks bad for about a week.I actaully did mine at home for about 12 $ but Id be scared to tell you how I did it and after research I found that the only reason it worked so well is I have very light skin .It could make a dark skinned person scar. A good dermatologist could probly help you but until then try using apricot scrub and regenerist microdermabrasion they sell it at walmart.Iam starting to get little lines around my eyes is any creams people would say are good to get rid of wrinkles
you are getting older or either its a serious disorder which needs to get checked out tyra banks has stuff around her eyes because of a disorder so get that checked out.
they are normal!! but you could try estee lauder eye lift, it works great according to my friend.
http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>
Utrox - topical replacement for botox. its a cream. its awesome, the best stuff ever. I swear by it. and in florida we believe in sun baking. haha but I ave NO wrinkles. go to www.athomekskincare.com.


do some research on the ingredients in it also, hyaluronic acid and hexapeptide - 3 (argirelen - wat Victoria Principal had in her lines).


this stuff works for real!!!
i know some people who use olay regenerist

1 comment:

  1. stress are some causes of this fine lines and wrinkles that are visible in your face. I use Gold Eye Serum in removing this kind of cases.

    ReplyDelete