Friday, December 25, 2009

Know of any good eye creams to help reduce fine lines/wrinkles?

Know of anything to plump up some minor crows feet without botox or other surgery? Thanks!Know of any good eye creams to help reduce fine lines/wrinkles?
Avon makes some pretty good stuff, so does JAFRA. Yves makes some about the same quality as JAFRA, but it's a bit cheaper from Yves..comes in a little wand. BTW..that guy who told you it would cost you 100.00 to do your carpet after renting a rug doctor?! We just rented one this last weekend, it was 21.00 for the rental and 4.99 for the defoamer. I think he was exaggerating.Know of any good eye creams to help reduce fine lines/wrinkles?
vitamin e....liguid gels...poke open and rub on wrinkled area before bed...make sure your skin is clean.. i use the ones with selleleum, didnt ck spelling
Dr Brandet Laser Tight...





Reduces lines, tighten pore fab fab fab...





Worth ever penny....





My skin is combo with problems with outbreaks and gettin the right moisturizer for my skin nightmare , this stuff is great....
I love Mary Kay's TimeWise Firming Eye Cream. It retails for $30. Check it out on my website! www.marykay.com/girliegirl
Probably it's dry and that's why wrinkles appear, try Kiehls Abyssine Eye Cream, it's moisturizing and the brand is really good. Details at http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
i use avon hydrofriming eye cream and it really works, and it is only 拢8, just log on to their website avon.uk.com
Philosophy's lip and eye cream works well. You can also try Avon's Anew clinical eye lift.
I absolutely LOVE Arbonne REpair Corrective Eye Creme it is in their NutriMin C Re9 line. It is amazing!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about it. I was sceptical but friend of mine is a rep and let me have a samplle and I was hooked. I was able to feel and see results within 3 days. It may seem a little pricey but a little goes a long way it it was well worth the results. It is the one thing I make sure I do before I go to bed. A huge plus is that the product is botanically based with no animal byproducts or mineral oil.





www.arbonne.com





If you need any more info just ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment