Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm 22 I use eye creams(anti wrinkle etc!) is this okay ....?

or is it too heavy for my skin! I ahve lines under my eyes that I ahte and I need to not let them get any worse! sad I know! My boyfriend kills me for complaining! but it's importan tot me!





:(I'm 22 I use eye creams(anti wrinkle etc!) is this okay ....?
I'm 22 and I use Jo Malone Green Tea %26amp; Honey eye cream. It smells great, does not irritate, glides on easily and makes the eye area smooth and bright. It's a british brand-- I usually get it form ebay. Their .10 oz samples are great and last me a long time. I've tried many different eye creams and this is my HG =)I'm 22 I use eye creams(anti wrinkle etc!) is this okay ....?
It will not hurt you in any way. Lotions are lotions.
you know anti anging cream like anti wrigle should only be use by 25 yrs old above, use an eye cream instead
I'm sure it's fine as long as it's not overly done and you cleanse morning and night and apply it after you tone.





You can buy night and day creams, and yes there is a complete difference example would be all the smiling and laughing you do throughout the day as opposed to being in bed with your eyes closed.





So like I said, as long as it's good quality and you cleanse it isn't a problem! Prevention is the best cure!
Well, it's known that the woman starts to use eye creams at the age of 25, just to prevent the appearance of wrinkles.


You r 22 so it's kind of early to use it, but if you already have smth under yr eyes, i would recommend you to use light cream (better to use gel) to reduce the lines and moisturize the skin around the eyes.


Just don't use any heavy creams ( anti-aging stuff) like yr mom may be using:) u don't need it now:)
Well here we go...you don't need a lot.





Most people think that you should rub all sorts of ';time-defying'; creams on your skin. You shouldn't. Your skin is designed to keep things out and it's difficult then to get things ';in';.





The best thing to do is use creams that reduce free radicals and have anti-oxidant properties, such as Vitamin E cream with at least 30,000 iU, and a salisylic acid exfoliant, which is great at removing dead skin cells and reducing sebaum (oils), in the skin.





It's simple: exfoliate with the acid (I use Noxzema), in the shower with warm water, then gently massage a small amount of the Vitamin E cream (found at any Walgreens), into your skin. My pores are small, tight, and my skin is soft, radiant, and glows (but doesn't shine), and is generally pimple/wrinkle free. It takes about two weeks to make a difference, but when you do, it's worth it and you don't spend a fortune on ridiculous creams that really do nothing but make you ';feel'; better.

No comments:

Post a Comment